Front Soil Injector
FarmaX- front soil injector enables the injection of liquids for the fighting against eelworms, fungi and knolcyperus.
By combining the FarmaX Front Soil Injector with the Farmax Rapide rotary spader, one is able to optimally tone down the eelworm population.
The FarmaX Front Soil Injector is equipped with 4 disk colters which cuts through the bottom before the injectorblades lift the bottom up and spray the soil with chemicals.
The injector blades are in available in two sizes, 75 cm and 80 cm wide. With the 75 cm version the injector blades are mounted beside each other to ensure that the bottom is lifted in one move. The 80 cm version places the blades so that an overlap is created.
The FarmaX- Front Soil Injector is fitted with:
- 800 liter inventory tank
- 120 liter clean water tank
- Hydraulic motor for the drive of the compressor
- 50 liter air reserve tank
- Liquid pump
- Height adjustable support wheels
- Mixing unit
- Teejet sprayheads
- Spray computer Bravo 180
The Bravo 180 spray computer for the spraying of spray liquid is compact and easy to use and has a high accuracy which allows one to reduce spray costs.
With this spray computer one is able to control and keep an eye on the spray unit and make applicable changes. Due to the fact that all the functions go through a single cable it is possible to place it close to the driver. One is also able to close of a single spray head. The speed sensor makes sure that the computer gives off the most applicable amount of liquid.
The display shows the following information:
- Flow speed (liter/min)
- Area (ha)
- Total amount of liters (liter)
- Tank level (liter)
- Time (h)
- Distance traveled (km)
- Field choice (nr 1 t/m4)
- Driving speed (km/h)
- Obstruction sensor
Work width: 300 cm
Height : 150 cm
Weight when filled : 2500 Kg
Number of injectore blades: 4
disk colters: 4
Technical Information Spray Computer:
- 12 V connection
- Save up to 4 different spray fields
- The followinf information is saved
- - Field number
- - Amouunt of sprayed liquid
- - Spray Ttime
- - Parcel size
- Automatic rigging of amount of spray used as a result of riding speed
- Direct increase or decrease of liquid injection.
- Possible measure with the different units (Bar, Psi..)
- Switches are designed to be ergonomical and water tight