The LRP Econ is a simple derivative from the LRP Profi. On the LRP Econ, the main axle and the rotary harrow are incorporated in a single, fixed side plate.
This reduces the number of adjustable parts that require maintenance, making this machine extra robust The LRP Econ is equipped as standard with a rotary harrow, but it can also be equipped with a packer roller or ring roller. For an even sowing or planting bed on any soil type!
Multiple operations at one go
The LRP Econ improves the soil structure and increases yields. Moreover, you save fuel because several operations are performed at one go. In addition, you can work at high speed, which is why this machine is classed as a fast spader. The LRP Econ also ensures a considerable improvement in your soil structure, leading to an increase of up to 20% in yield.
Drive to main axle (rotor): sprocket wheel transmission. The transmission case is fitted with a differential.
Capacity: Up to 2 hectares per hour in optimum conditions
Power take-off revs: 1,000 r.p.m.
Tractor power: 120 to 200 HP
- Thanks to the stepped transmission of the rotary harrow, the machine has a compact transport width
- Improves soil structure for an increased yield
- A nice, even bed for planting or sowing
- Very user-friendly, thanks to the robust design
- Up to 20% increase in yield.