Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V., located at Nijverheidsstraat 5, 7591BM Denekamp, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
A.H.L Sleiderink is the Data Protection Officer of Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. He can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself. Below
you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Adress data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your acitvities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without that permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure.
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- We will receive your bank account number via your bank after payment of an invoice on the statement.
- Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
How long we keep personal data
Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations. All software suppliers and data storage centers where Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. uses GDPR compliance.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
Farmax Metaaltechniek B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will only be sent via media that adhere to the same privacy rules as Farmax. We also adhere to the following rules:
- The contact form on the website is sent via an https protocol.
- All equipment that we use for the processing of personal data is protected with antivirus, antispam and anti-phishing software and with firewall security software and hardware.
- Our equipment (smartphone, laptops and PCs) is protected by a password that is changed periodically. For external connection we use 2-Way-Authentication.
- Screen lock is standard.
- The storage media we use is encrypted, where possible using the highest form of encryption currently accessible.
- If we engage external parties, they are bound by the same obligations; to this end, they sign an agreement, including a confidentiality statement, in which they declare that they will keep your personal data confidential.