The Farmax Rapide Trailed is a trailed spader with an operating width of no less than 4.5 metres.
This spader was specially developed for the Australian market. The Rapide Trailed can hold its own in all conditions, with an excellent tilling result and exceptional capacity. With a maximum spading depth of 40 cm, the Rapide Trailed tills heavy sand and clay soils quickly and without problems.
14ft, 9.16"Working width
15,75"Max. working depth
Consistent spading depth, optimum groundwater management
The Rapide Trailed is equipped as standard with a tyre roller consisting of two arrays of 8 tyres. This tyre roller guarantees a consistent rotavation depth and ensures that the ground is properly rolled after tilling. Furthermore, it ensures perfect restoration of groundwater management.
Advantages of this spader
- Extra high capacity, thanks to very wide span
- Low maintenance and very user-friendly
- Tills heavy sand and clay soils without any problem
- Specially designed tyre roller restores the groundwater management and guarantees consistent spading depth.
- Towing speed up to 8 km/hour. (5 mph)
- Total weight: 7,500 kg
- Drive: transmission case fitted with differential, extra heavy-duty drive line
- Capacity: up to 3.4 hectares per hour
- Power take-off revs: 1,000 r.p.m.
- Tractor power: 200 to 300 HP
Check out our roller options.
In addition to spading, the essence of correct soil preparation also lies in the choice for which type of roller is chosen after spading. In order to be able to offer a suitable roller for Farmax users, we offer different types of driven and non-driven rollers. The type of soil is important when choosing a roller. You should also take into account the type of succeeding crop you want to grow. Some plants prefer a slightly coarser or finer seedbed.
Do you have specific technical questions about a roller or would you like to have a different roller behind your spader than our existing ones? We are happy to advise you about the possibilities.
Groocock Soil Improvement
We are great fans of Farmax and its machines. That’s partly because the company listens to its customers wishes and adapts the machine to Australian farming conditions. We are looking forward to new and exciting developments in the future. READ THE CUSTOMER PORTRAIT